On Friday, Ford said it would be canceling the 2010 Ford F-Series SuperSabres and would start selling the F-250.
Ford had said it was considering making the F250 SuperSabers available for sale.
The F-100 SuperSaber was built by a group of American suppliers.
It was also the first car produced by Ford in the United States, a move that also included the F Series.
Ford says the F200 is also on the chopping block, but it could go to a new manufacturer.
Ford said Thursday it was reviewing the options available to it with General Motors Co. and that it will announce an update to the SuperSabercars next week.
Ford said it has no plans to sell the F300 SuperSaberbikes.
In addition, the company is evaluating the SuperBike and the SuperRider, which it acquired last year for $2.3 billion.
Fiat Chrysler Group said it had also canceled a planned deal to sell Jeep Grand Cherokees to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV.
Ford will not be the only automaker in trouble with its dealers.
The Detroit-based Chrysler Group, which was the world’s largest carmaker before it went public last year, has been hit with a $3.2 billion recall of nearly half a million vehicles for the ignition switch problem.